Happy Wedding Anniversary To Visionary CBN
99Telugu.com wishes Happy Wedding Anniversary to Visionary CBN, Telugu Desam Party Cheif Supremo and former AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s wedding anniversary is today and it is a happy occasion to celebrate on September 10. CBN is celebrating his 39th wedding anniversary today.
Politics & Marriage:
Chandrababu was appointed as technical education and cinematography minister in T. Anjaiah’s government at the age of 28. He was the youngest minister in the Congress(I) cabinet.
As the cinematography minister, Naidu came in contact with N. T. R a popular and legendary actor in Telugu cinema. In 1980, Naidu married Bhuvaneswari, NTR’s second daughter. On 29 March 1982 NTR founded Telugu Desam Party(TDP). CBN who was then still in the India National Congress was defeated by a TDP candidate in Chandragiri. He later joined the TDP in the presence of NTR. On 1 September 1995, Chandrababu Naidu became Chief Minister.
In 2019 elections TDP was lost in the hands of YSRCP where TDP got 23 seats and Jagan led YSRCP got 151 seats out of 175 assembly seats. Currently, he was serving as leader of opposition in AP assembly.
Naidu produced a vision statement, “Vision 2020”, with US consultants McKinsey &
Universal, low-cost education and healthcare
Replacement of small investors with large corporations
- At the age of 28, the state’s youngest assembly member and minister
- Longest-serving Chief Minister for the combined state of Andhra Pradesh (1995–2004)
- First Chief Minister of the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh from 8 June 2014.
- Longest-serving leader of opposition in the Andhra Pradesh assembly
- Voted IT Indian of the Millennium in a poll by India Today and 20:20 Media
- He was named “SOUTH ASIAN OF THE YEAR” by TIME Magazine, USA
- He was described as one of the Hidden Seven working wonders around the world, by Profit, a monthly magazine published by Oracle Corporation, US.
- Business Person of the Year by Economic Times
- He calls himself as “CEO of Andhra Pradesh.”