How To Place Order on Jiomart
Soon after the deal of Ambani and Mark Zuckerberg Jio Mart has gone live. Yes, You can buy anything from your Whatsapp. This is the first time you don’t have to enter any website to buy online. This option is now only available in the Mumbai area.
To Buy any grocery items from Jiomart here is the process:
- First of all, you have to save this number 8850008000 on your phone. After this, send a message to this number. Suppose you can send it by typing Hi.
- As soon as you send the message, you will get a link to the message box. The validity of this link will be up to 30 minutes.
- Clicking on the link opens a new page. On this link, you will have to enter your details such as name, address, mobile number, etc. After this, you have to click on Proceed.
- Now a complete list will appear in front of you, select whoever you want to buy and place your order.
- After placing the order, Jio Mart will share the registered grocery stores with you, this is the place from where you can pick up your order.
- After ordering, you will get a message again, in which the receipt will be written.
- You will receive SMS as soon as the customer’s order is ready.
- After this, you have to pick up the order from the shop after making the payment. You have to pay in cash only.
JioMart catalog contains household items such as gram flour, raw peanuts, pulses, spices, toothpaste, snacks, tea, and coffee as well as other packaged products.