The central government has issued orders to extend the lockdown till May 31. However, few relaxations have given but the rest of the lockdown is normally implemented. Modi has said the lockdown has to be strictly enforced in areas with more corona effect. Lockdown 4 guidelines as said by the Indian government are
Here are the Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines :
- Domestic and international flights are impossible. But, Air ambulance services, for security reasons and emergency medical services, can be flown with the permission of the Union Home Ministry.
- Prohibition on metro trains continues.
- Online education and distance learning can be continued.
- The ban on cinema halls, museums, shopping malls, gyms, swimming pools, entertainment centers, parks, drama theaters, bars, auditoriums, and meeting places will continue.
- The closure of hotels and restaurants continues. However, Restaurants are permitted to make home delivery of food items.
- Prohibition on social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious, and all kinds of ceremonies and gatherings.
- Sports complexes and stadiums have allowed opening without spectators.
- All religious places and shrines have to be closed. Also, Gathering for religious activities falls under the rules.
- The curfew is strictly in effect from 7 pm to 7 pm.
- Persons over 65 years of age, pregnant women, children under the age of 10, must be at home. But, They had permission to go out for essential items and medical services.
Interstate Services :
- Interstate transport can be operated between the respective states and the Union Territories.
- Transport services can be operated by state and union territories depend on the decision of the respective governments.
These are the main guidelines for Lockdown 4.