Central government has released a list of economic activities that will be permitted after April 20, 2020 in certain areas keeping in view the interests of farmers and daily wage workers. Also, The Ministry of Home Affairs issued an order delineating a list of activities that will be allowed after April 20, 2020 and those which are prohibited.
Yesterday PM Narendra Modi said essential things will be permitted after April 20. He also thanked the Indian people for following the lockdown
Check out the Lockdown Guidelines Here:
1. Transportation of goods will be permitted without any distinction of essential or non-essential.
2. All air, train and road travel, educational institutions; industrial and commercial activities, hotels, cinema halls, shopping complexes, theatres stay closed. Social, political and other events, religious centers and gatherings will also not be allowed.
3. Agricultural and related activities will resume fully to generate jobs for daily wagers and others. Industries operating in rural areas will be allowed with strict social distancing norms.
4. To provide an impetus to the rural economy, industries operating in rural areas, including food processing industries; construction of roads, irrigation projects, buildings, and industrial projects in rural areas; works under MNREGA, with priority to irrigation and water conservation works; and operation of rural Common Service Centres have all been allowed. These activities will create job opportunities for rural labor, including the migrant labor force,
5. Manufacturing and other industrial establishments with access control will be allowed in SEZs, EoUs, industrial estates, and industrial townships after implementation of SOP for social distancing. Manufacture of IT hardware and of essential goods and packaging can resume.
6. Coal, mineral and oil production will be allowed.
7. The Reserve Bank of India, banks, ATMs, capital and debt markets as notified by SEBI and insurance companies will also remain functional, to provide liquidity and credit support to the industrial sectors.
8. The supply of milk, milk products, poultry and livestock farming and tea, coffee and rubber plantations will resume.
9. The government said the digital economy is critical to the services sector and national growth, so e-commerce, IT and IT-enabled services, data and call centers for government activities, and online teaching and distance learning are all permitted activities.
10. Important offices of Central and State Governments and local bodies will remain open with the required strength.